- User Profile Import Schedule was not running as per configured Schedules
- We have to manually run the Incremental crawl which pulled the users from different ADs.
- Profile Synchronization, Quick Profile Synchronization Jobs were running successfully.
- There were totally 90000 profiles, pulled from different domains.
- Imported User profile details (changes) were not getting published to the web applications.
- We were able to see the changes in SSP database in “UserProfileValue“table.
- On the other hand when we removed the user from site and added him back the changes are reflected in the web application.
Ran following commands to get rid of this issue
stsadm -o sync -listolddatabases
Resulted in number of GUIDs, so ran following command to delete those GUIDs
stsadm -o sync -deleteolddatabases
stsadm -o sync
To check connection between AD and MOSS ran following command
stsadm -o getproperty -propertyname peoplepicker-searchadforests
If its resulted in NO, then we have to set connection between AD and MOSS using following command
stsadm –o setproperty –pn peoplepicker-searchadforests –pv