My colleague is placing announcements on the home page of her SP 2010 site. When she places a new one, it appears at the top and pushes the new ones down. She wants them listed in chronological order, new at oldest top, newest bottom. And she wanted the announcements always show newest last and oldest first.
In Announcement List
- Go to the announcements list
- In the ribbon click on “List”
- In the Views Section click edit this view
- In sorting section change the sorting method from Descending to Ascending.
- In Announcement web part select modify shared web part for the current view
- Selected View
- It should be on current view
- Click on edit the current view option and then again sort the view with ascending order