Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Change Calendar Item appearance in MOSS 2007
By default when we create any item in MOSS 2007 calendar we only get Start Time in Calendar View.
To display the End Time of an event follow below steps
· Create a new column with Calculated type.
· Enter a name, as data type choose date & time.
· And enter below formula
=Title&" from "&TEXT([Start Time],"hh:mm AM/PM")&" to "&TEXT([End Time];"hh:mm AM/PM")
· After you have successfully created this column you have to modify the Calendar View.
· So go back to the Calendar and click on Modify View. You will see an area called 'Calendar Columns’; there you can specify which column should be shown.
· Change the Views Month, Week and Day. Here you have to choose newly created Column.
· Click Ok and have a look at the result