- Verify that you meet the following minimum requirements:
- See Add-SPShellAdmin.
- On the Start menu, click Administrative Tools.
- Click SharePoint 2010 Management Shell.
- From the Windows PowerShell command prompt (that is, PS C:\>), type the following command and press ENTER:
- Remove-SPContentDeploymentJob -Identity <GUID, name or a valid SPContentDeploymentJob object of the job to be deleted>
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
How to delete a content deployment job by using Windows PowerShell in SharePoint 2010
To delete a content deployment job by using Windows PowerShell