- Verify that you have the following administrative credentials:
- You must be a member of the Farm Administrators group on the Central Administration server.
- On the Central Administration Web site, in the General Application Settings section, click Configure content deployment paths and jobs.
- On the Manage Content Deployment Paths and Jobs page, on the menu for the path that you want to edit, click Edit.
- For more information about the settings that you can edit, see Create a new content deployment path.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
How to edit a content deployment path by using Central Administration in SharePoint 2010
To edit a content deployment path by using Central Administration