- Verify that you have the following administrative credentials:
- You must be a member of the Farm Administrators group on the Central Administration server.
- On the Central Administration Web site, in the General Application Settings section, click Configure content deployment paths and jobs.
- On the Manage Content Deployment Paths and Jobs page, on the menu for the content deployment job that you want to test, click Test Job.
- The status of the job is reported in the Status column.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
How to test a content deployment job in SharePoint 2010
To test a content deployment job