Saturday, December 1, 2012
Opening PDFs in SharePoint 2010
When trying to open a PDF file, I am prompted to save the file. I do not get the option of opening the file, I am forced to save it.
· Open the central administration
· Click Manage Web Applications
· Click on the web app you want to change, and go to ‘General Settings’
· Scroll down and reach the section called as ‘Browser File Handling’
· Change the radio box from Strict to Permissive.
· Click OK.
· Settings has been successfully configured