- Verify that you have the following administrative credentials:
- You must be a member of the Farm Administrators group on the Central Administration server.
- On the Central Administration Web site, in the General Application Settings section, click Configure content deployment paths and jobs.
- On the Manage Content Deployment Paths and Jobs page, on the menu for the job that you want to delete, click Delete.
- Click OK in the message box that asks whether you want to proceed with the deletion.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
How to delete a content deployment job by using Central Administration in SharePoint 2010
To delete a content deployment job by using Central Administration